Once off or monthly Bookkeeping services
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business.
Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments by an individual person or an organisation / corporation.
- Processing of Bank Statements (includes reconciliations)
- Processing of Debtors Invoicing (includes debtors control)
- Processing of Suppliers Invoicing (includes creditors control)
- Processing of Cash Slips (includes petty cash reconciliation)
- Journals/Accruals/Asset Register or Adjustments